Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to Monday's Picture!

It's Monday-meaning back to work and back to a normal routine. The weather has messed up everyone's schedule and today feels like the first day back after a long, odd, vacation.





Tonight's picture is of a candle display I have at home. I ran an action from CoffeeShop (I love this place!) on it and didn't spend a whole lot of time making changes. I like that it is dark with a little bit of light-it reminds us that there is always hope, even in the darkest places.


P.S. For those of you who are new at this, like me, I have found a EASY tutorial on getting a signature on your blog. :)


http://momswhoblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-to-add-signature-to-your-posts-for.html

1 comment:

  1. I love it. That definately represents "Still Awe"

    ReplyDelete