Saturday, January 2, 2010




This picture was taken on Main Street, downtown Blue Springs. I love the "old feel" of the ice cream shop on the main strip.


Three things I have learned tonight:


1. I need to get over a fear of being the "strange" person taking pictures. Does anyone really care? Probably not, but, I still feel like people will come and question me photographing the buildings at night.


2. 365 pictures is a lot. It is only the second day in and I am already thinking, "What if I make a resolution to take one picture per week instead of per day?" Not good, but, I'm going to try and work through it.


3. I don't have to leave the house-it isn't about what I photograph as much as it is about learning my camera. When I go back to work Monday from vacation, I will really have to focus on taking what I can. Be ready for lots of pictures of my dogs!


-Theresa

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! You did a great job. I really like how the light is beaming. You will do just fine with a picture every day. Remember, I'm doing this with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete