Friday, January 15, 2010

Pictures from 1/13 & 1/14!

Life is picking up and I'm behind on posting :) It happens. It is getting harder and harder to take pictures every day. I feel like I'm running out of things. I guess it will come in waves. Tomorrow I am hosting game night with friends from work-hopefully some good pictures will come from there!

First picture is of my beautiful baby Wesson! This is such a sad face. I'm sure he must have had this face when we took him in as a stray-how could you not feel sorry for him.

Second is from yesterday. My sister is doing this challange too, and, our photos are similar See her picture HERE!.  In a vote, I'd pick hers as the better of the two!
This is from outside my door at work. It is our nasty and yucky gravel driveway where the ice has started to melt The shine on it was beautiful though and it has a nice texture-you are lucky I framed out the dumpster!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Your Wesson is SO beautiful! What a great doggie look! And I love the texture of your dirt! : )

    ReplyDelete