Friday, January 22, 2010

1-22-2010

Today was a long but fantastic day! I had to wake up early for a pre-bid conference in Jefferson City. After it was finished, I headed back to Iowa! It has been roughly 7 months since I have been to my hometown area. The first thing I did was eat some pizza from Happy Joes-yumm! I was also fortunate to make a stop in Kirksville on the way to see Zach, Tonya, and Austin. I enjoyed a tour of their new house and the chance to catch up (however briefly) with some of my closest friends. It is late now, everyone is alseep in the house but me. I should follow their lead-instead I'm posting my picture and picking up a book to do some reading. What happened to me? Before Christmas vacation I would be asleep by 9:30 or so, even on the weekends. I almost can't wait to get back into that pattern....until then, may today's picture bring you sweet dreams.





2 comments:

  1. What a busy day! It's always nice to go back "home" and visit.
    Nice photo, great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you did go to bed and "sleep tight" after your busy day! It was good to have you home and now with your help, I can even use my blogspot!

    ReplyDelete