Saturday, February 6, 2010

Catching up!

A few days worth of pictures.....

This is the one of the few things I enjoy about the winter-a warm fire in the fireplace!

I took a few pictures of Raymond...some of them were pretty funny. I decided to post this one because I like his silly smile.


I'm in the process of making valentine's for my coworkers. We deliver them to each other every year. I'll post when I get one finished! (They look nothing like this picture!)



"Uncle Keith" bought these bones when he came to visit at Christmas, in 2008! Can you believe they are still around? They are so thick that the dogs just can't chew them up.

2 comments:

  1. The bone looks bigger than McGruff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Raymond! He looks like he enjoyed spending the day with you!

    ReplyDelete